Activity indicator

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Xavior Mues
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Activity indicator

Post by Xavior Mues »

I seem to remember a function that allowed one player to look up the last activity date of other players. I'm not certain if I'm remembering incorrectly, have gone blind, or if that's changed. Anyone know if that function still is or ever was?
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

Depends on how you mean activity I guess.

Last time they dueled will be recorded in the standings, or in the historical record if they've fallen off the standings (historicals are linked off of each of the standings and tend to be updated the first week of the cycle).

The last time they posted to the forum can be found in a bit of a round about way if you pull up a person's profile and then click the "Find all posts by X" link, I believe the sort is chronological, so you will find the most recent post along with the date information at the top.

If you mean the last time they visited the site and stepped into the chat rooms... that one I can't answer. I don't know of any easy way to get that.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

There's a section on RDI profiles that says Last Visited: followed by a date and time. However, it's not completely accurate as it generally reflects the date and time of my previous visit and not the session I just closed out. It's apparently a board option that RoH admins have opted to not use or turned off at some point.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”