Duel of Guns, S1 Survey (please respond!)

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

Duel of Guns, S1 Survey (please respond!)

Post by Vanion Shadowcast »

Hi folks. With Season One of my little experiment called Duel of Guns just about wrapped up, I've gone ahead and created a brief survey that will help me decide just what to do with this thing in the future. My goal is to make DoG as fun and accessible as I can, while maintaining as much of its integrity as I can.

If you participated in DoG this season (or even if you didn't!), I'd love for you to take the survey and share your thoughts. If there are questions that you don't have an opinion on (or experience with), feel free to skip them.

This would be a huge help to me in making future plans in improving Duel of Guns to be the best that it can be for the community here.

If there's anything you'd like to discuss, please reply to this thread. I had a blast running this season; thanks to all who have been involved!

Duel of Guns, Season One Review Survey
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

I'm going to continue to receive information from the survey above until the end of the week (Saturday), and encourage you to take the survey before then (even if you've never played DoG!)
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

Thanks to the folks who pitched in with their opinions last year with this survey.

I will be re-launching Duel of Guns for a second season after Duel Madness, with some changes to scheduling, format, and rules based on feedback from Season One. If you participated, or know about DoG, but did not participate in the survey above - feel free to leave your thoughts by clicking on the link in the original post.

Look for announcements, updates, achievements, launch dates, scheduling, and other information upcoming very soon.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”