Burning Man absence from RoH

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Baphelocutis
Adventurer
Adventurer
WarDrac of RhyDin

Burning Man absence from RoH

Post by Baphelocutis »

I am leaving next Thursday for the Burning Man festival in the northern Nevada desert to a place known as the "Playa" that is the couple week temporary 60K+ population that becomes Black Rock City, NV which essentially puts me "off the grid" for 10 days from the 23rd thru Labor Day Monday, so I will be unable to respond to challenges or other messages till I return. I ask that people respect this and do accordingly to not put me in a position where I have to forfeit a title because of lack of response, please. I greatly appreciate such considerations.

It's my first time doing Burning Man and I am excited to be in an environment where creative expression of one's freakiness is encouraged rather than ridiculed and judged. I am totally getting the hook up for a first timer by being involved in a theme camp located at the center of activity with long time regulars to be immersed then. I plan to do a lot of picture taking and writing and look forward to sharing such great inspirations from actual experience rather than all the great things I have seen from research about previous BMs.

If I am not already Facebook friends with you and you want a glimpse when I get back, PM the info or I might just put a link up here for people to see.

The art out there is fabulous and inspiring and knowing how players are here I figured most would appreciate the exposure. If by some chance someone else from her might be going and want to hang PM and I will tell you where to fine me.
Baphelocutis
Adventurer
Adventurer
WarDrac of RhyDin

Post by Baphelocutis »

Obviously, my reference to challenges to my title holding characters was for Baphe and E in DoS.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Have fun!

Return to “Thoughts at Large”