Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Anya de la Rose
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Re: Words of Praise

Post by Anya de la Rose »

Thanks Pharlen, Ettyn, Azriella, Caleb, and Narisa for jumping head first in to some intense stuff during my Perch shift on 4/28. If anything serious ever goes down, I want you all with me!
Partly Cloudy
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Partly Cloudy »

I'd like to say a big thank you to the player of Tippletoe Timbers for that wonderful interview. Your Tip Top Ten pieces were a joy to read all Madness-long, and I'm tickled to have gotten to write one with you. Thank you for making it such a fun experience!
Tippletoe
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Cheer Captain

Post by Tippletoe »

My pleasure! Thank you to everyone who participated in my Madness series!
@tippytop

A Tip-Top Gnome from Tip-to-Toe: I'm Your Tippletoe!
Morgan LaLuna
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Captain

Post by Morgan LaLuna »

I'd like to put in a big shoutout to Ettyn's player for running The Hunt for the Beltane Festivities, and doing so well! It was a joy to play into, and I was happy to have been a part of it!
Canaan
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Canaan »

Really enjoyed the wild ride that was Insignificant Little Fae. That was some great storytelling! Can't wait to see what you guys cook up next :)
Tenball
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Tenball »

I'd like to thank everyone who joined in the impromptu bar brawl in the Red Dragon tonight: Anya, Arla Carla, Azriella, and especially Ettyn who suggested it. I had a lot of fun indulging. :)
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

Wanted to say a very big thank you to Ettyn for reaching out to me and asking me to get involved in the exquisite chaos that was the impromptu second wedding ceremony and reception of Ettyn and Anya de la Rose that happened after the Archmage Challenge tonight! Half the time I was boggle-eyed trying to keep up with everything that was going on, but it was incredible good fun! Kudos to all the masterminds who pulled it together behind the scenes!
Kayla Greene
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Kayla Greene »

I want to thank Gu, Kai, Syl, Blue, and everyone else who was involved with the long-running Federov story. From when I joined the server all the way until now. With these incredibly talented people, and indeed all the incredibly talented people in this community, we were able to craft... magic. Pure magic.

In a way, and this may just be me being sappy, it feels like... a chapter of my life has ended with this storyline coming to a close. I've had Federov since I was 14 years old, and now, with the final page having been turned... I honestly couldn't have wished for it to end any other way.

Thank you. All of you. You're... just brilliant.

Катайся с Богом, ковбой.

<3
Helea Alwin
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
The Lady in Wight

Post by Helea Alwin »

I get anxious that no one will bite on writing prompts in events but once more am I shown that those worries can be put to rest by the community; a good example being the amazing post made by Xanth for the Arcana Trial.

One Point
It's worth reading for a look inside the mind of the Lich along with a tid-bit of dueling history regarding his match with Lem DeAngelo.

I look forward to seeing what else comes from the prompt!
Haru Jeong
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Haru Jeong »

I would like to thank Caleb Feren, Strawberry, Alexia Longbow, Azriella, Death Knell, Kayla Greene and Tomomi for humouring the impromptu chaos in the streets earlier today with shadow Haru, it was a lot of fun, and exactly what I dreamed of for this event, pure chaos, if earlier than I anticipated. :)
Delahada
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Deputy Director of Dickery

Post by Delahada »

Big thank you to Tippletoe for another super fun night of Password! out at the Golden Perch. Looking forward to the next one. :)
Anya de la Rose
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Anya de la Rose »

Another thanks to Tip for Password! Always such a fun night! <3
Sylista Ravenwood
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Sylista Ravenwood »

While I was late to the game jumping into The Cycle Arcana and it’s still going so I’m able to participate more, I want to thank the DoM staff for putting this on. I’ve had a lot of fun (when I’ve had time to duel) and it was the encouragement I needed to finally put my name in to challenge for a title outside of the Water Challenge Queue.

I would love to see this happen again!
Helea Alwin
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
The Lady in Wight

Post by Helea Alwin »

Sylista Ravenwood wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:25 pm While I was late to the game jumping into The Cycle Arcana and it’s still going so I’m able to participate more, I want to thank the DoM staff for putting this on. I’ve had a lot of fun (when I’ve had time to duel) and it was the encouragement I needed to finally put my name in to challenge for a title outside of the Water Challenge Queue.

I would love to see this happen again!
Thanks! Glad to see you're enjoying it. The Arcana Trial will more than likely be returning in the future, along with other fun events for Duel of Magic. Please look forward to it!
Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

Post by Mairead Harker »

Props to the DoM team for the Arcana trial and for their full staff group being at the Coven Killer event! I was able to complete the DoM portion of it and thanks to a prize from the Arcana trial, I requested the Buy the Town achievement!
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan

Return to “Thoughts at Large”