Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Re: Words of Praise

Post by Claire Gallows » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:57 pm

JewellRavenlock wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:50 pm
Eden Parker wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:47 pm
Claire's official last day on staff was yesterday and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say one last thank you. A ton of hard work goes into running a sport. Some of it is obvious, but a lot of it is behind the scenes. I appreciate everything you put into it, Claire. DoM forever!
Seconding this. Claire has done so much for DoM and our community as a whole, especially during our transition period. Thank you Claire! I know it hasn't always been an easy job, but you've done a great job.
Thank you both <3
Eregor
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Eregor » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Claire Gallows wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:57 pm
JewellRavenlock wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:50 pm
Eden Parker wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:47 pm
Claire's official last day on staff was yesterday and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say one last thank you. A ton of hard work goes into running a sport. Some of it is obvious, but a lot of it is behind the scenes. I appreciate everything you put into it, Claire. DoM forever!
Seconding this. Claire has done so much for DoM and our community as a whole, especially during our transition period. Thank you Claire! I know it hasn't always been an easy job, but you've done a great job.
Thank you both <3
Thank you, Claire, for everything you've given to and done for the Duel of Magic!
Michelle Montoya
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Michelle Montoya » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:52 pm

I have long been meaning to highlight this story. Val & Conner, if you two weren't so busy I would demand you write more. I eat this stuff up.

The Red City
Stay
Jaycy Ashleana
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Location: Her ship, with various friends, or at the dueling Arena and Outback

Post by Jaycy Ashleana » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:29 pm

A bit belatedly, but I wanted to thank Jewell for running another amazing event at the Charity Gala! I had a ton of fun, especially with the critter racing. It was a great idea, the animals were adorable, and you played it so well.

And now a whole bunch of us have new NPC friends!

Thank you, Jewell. <3.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”