Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Words of Praise

Post by PrlUnicorn » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Many thanks to the players of Eregor, Rachael Blackthorne, Jewell Ravenlock, Vael, Mist Gul, Amaris, and the troupe from the Shanachie Theater for inspiring a long absent creative burst.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by JewellRavenlock » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:59 pm

PrlUnicorn wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:12 pm
Many thanks to the players of Eregor, Rachael Blackthorne, Jewell Ravenlock, Vael, Mist Gul, Amaris, and the troupe from the Shanachie Theater for inspiring a long absent creative burst.
Woohoo! Let's wrangle that muse!
Bailey Raptis
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Bailey Raptis » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Wanted to give a quick shout out to Jewell's player for hosting an incredibly fun Diamond Quest the other night, and just general thanks for the work she's put into those DQ's and Panther's Claw tournaments. I'm not always able to participate, either because I don't have an active Emerald, or my schedule doesn't work out, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work any less.

Thank you!
Mist Gul
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Mist Gul » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:24 pm

*stares like a deer in the headlights*

:D

Always happy to get into other people's bidness! Especially if I don't get into trouble for it!
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by JewellRavenlock » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:53 am

Love the way our DoS Coord is keeping track of progress for the tournament going on right now.

The extra effort you put into stuff is really awesome :fistmelda:
Mist Gul
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Mist Gul » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:27 pm

I must give all of the love for the All Souls Masquerade Ball - everyone was fantastic! It was a hoot seeing all the 'costumed' characters, and they were all so amazing and creative and gorgeous.

I must shout out particularly Raaamonnn Vega, wearing gold (as opposed to avocado or limon...) who was simply glorious, and the saucy and sexy Lady in Red, the remarkably civilized Green Man, Sard, and lovely Josette <3

Mist was the Gray Cat, by the way, and I hope everyone enjoyed him deciding to jump into Dillon's lap. >:D
Michelle Montoya
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Michelle Montoya » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:40 am

I have a couple of thank-you's that I want to make! First, I want to thank everyone who is a part of our growing Host and Caller team. I love that we have so many hosted shifts, including some day-play shifts. Thank you for putting in all the time and effort :)

I also want to thank Mallory for all of their hard work in developing the Host and Caller Program including recruitment and training.

Many thanks to Jake's player for helping me develop The Gate bot used during FearFest, for giving me a playtesting space, and for a lot of great feedback.

And thank you (in no particular order), to Mist, Jewell, Mallory, Eri, Eden, and Hope for putting in the time to do some story crafting and writing with me, and helping me explore a plot and creative work that I've become very passionate about.

Last, and most importantly, I want to thank those that are helping to grow our community by inviting others they know, by coming out and playing on the forums and/or in Discord, and by coming out to fun events such as the Masquerade Ball we had last week.
Truth, Skill and Honour;

Michelle Montoya-Bidarte

Lady at Arms of Atrebla
Keeper of Water
Baron of Dragon's Gate
House Royal - We Are the Crown

Return to “Thoughts at Large”