The Contract.

All of life is a runway. Walk it like you own it.

Moderator: Mercedes

G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

The Contract.

Post by G »

Having spent the night on it, G'nort finalized the contract for Mercedes and Cane for him to join Poise, Inc. as a model.

Poise, Inc.
Model Contract

This Model Contract (This "Contract") is made effective January 10th, 2015 by and between Poise, Inc. and Canaan Élie Devillier. In this Contract, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as "Poise", and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as "Cane".

PURPOSE OF CONTRACT: This contract is for the engagement of Cane as a photographic model. Poise, Inc. will engage Cane as a photographic model for Poise, Inc. Poise, Inc. reserves the right to use any and all photos obtained under this contract for all editions of magazines, articles, periodicals and advertisements released within 3 years of the date of this contract. Originals and negatives of all pictures taken will become the sole property of the owner of Poise, Inc., Mercedes Velasquez.(Referred to hereafter as "Owner.")

DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: Beginning on January 10th, 2015, Cane will provide the following services (collectively, the "Services"): Model shall perform for for Poise, Inc. no less than (4) Four photo shoots over a period of (1) one month, with each photo shoot lasting no less than 2 hours. It is understood that full frontal nudity is not included within these services and would result in termination of contract.

PAYMENT FOR SERVICES: Poise will pay compensation to Cane for the Services in the amount of __TBD__. This compensation shall be payable in a lump sum upon completion of the Services. Advances of compensation may be obtained but for no more than 2% of total agreed upon sum.

TERM/TERMINATION: Cane will commence work under this contract on January 10th, 2015 and will continue to work until January 10th 2018, unless Poise, Inc. makes a good-faith determination, prior to that date, that Cane's services are no longer needed. In that case, Poise, Inc. may terminate this contract upon 2 day's written notice. Poise may terminate this contract at any time if Service Recipient is dissatisfied with Cane's performance or for other good cause.

WORKING HOURS: Cane will require Poise, Inc. to work no more than 6 hours on any day and no more than 18 hours in any week. Cane will not be required to remain on the set for more than 6 hours per day. Cane may continue to work longer hours but this will be of his own choosing and not required by Poise, Inc. When Owner of Poise is present for any photo shoots, it will be the responsibility of Cane to serve the Owner coffee, tea, or other refreshments as requested, as well as devote time to housekeeping where the Owner so chooses while wearing the appropriate work uniform as indicated by Owner at time of housekeeping.

WARDROBE: Poise, Inc. will furnish all Cane's apparel for use in connection with the assignment with exception of (List to be attached on separate article) . All items furnished by Poise will remain the property of Poise. Any soiled garments (No questions will be asked.) will be summarily disposed of, and reimbursed to Poise, Inc. by deduction of cost from payment by third party client. Whereas the previously mentioned serving of refreshments and housekeeping are concerned, such acts will be performed without shirts of any kind being worn, should the Owner request. They may be tucked in the waistband of rugged jeans.

TRANSPORTATION: Transportation will be arranged or provided by Poise, Inc. to be reimbursed by Cane upon reimbursement by the third party client.

RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is understood by the parties that Cane is an independent contractor with respect to Poise, and not an employee of Poise. Poise will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, dental, sexual, or any other employee benefit, for the duration of the contract. Any and all greetings done with lips are to be done without tongue and remain chaste.

{Several pages of standard modelling performance and expectations of business and client. Nothing out of the ordinary, literally.}

First Name:_____________ Last Name:______________

1. I, Canaan Élie Devillier, Hereby JOIN the Modeling & Talent Agency, "Poise, Inc. "
2. I agree to being Represented by Poise, Inc., its affiliates, associates, agents and scouts for Modeling, Pageantry & Performing Arts assignments from the Rhydin communities, internationally and Exclusively. Commissions are due towards Poise in case of any assignments taken upon independently by me.
3. I authorize Poise, and it's affiliates to carry, show, share, display, circulate or Showcase: My modelling photographs, head-shots, video demos, portfolio or my resume for the purpose of attaining Modeling and performing assignments for me, or use them for the purpose of advertising or marketing the Agency or its affiliates.
4. Poise has my permission and my Model&Artist Release to use all my pictures and videos shot by their photographers, videographers or associates for the purposes of publishing, printing, displaying or posting and broadcasting, for promotional purposes or financial gains in lieu of publicity or profit sharing value.
5. By joining Poise, I allow the use the my contact information to be shared by all principles and employees of the agency, and don't hold the principles responsible for the misuse of that information by anyone associated.
6. Poise researches and checks the reputation, legitimacy and background of all it's associates, clients and contractors, knowing that, and understanding the fact that there still there are no guarantees, I don't hold Poise at all responsible for my Security and Well-Being during the assignments or work-related travels. I, myself, will take all precautions and be completely responsible for my safety, health, and well-being.
7. Whenever I'm approached by any Businesses, Advertising Agencies, Marketing Firms, Modeling Agencies, Modeling Scouts, Event Planners, Casting Agents, Directors, Producers, Choreographers, anybody offering Modeling, Acting or Dancing assignments of any kind, paid or unpaid, I will forward them the contact information of my agent at Poise.
8. I will only let Poise negotiate the fees and will not quote any fees when being approached for assignments.
9. I understand that the assignments will be issued on a Sub-Contract basis, after deducting 15-25% commissions for Poise and an additional 5% for HDT Enterprises. Actual percentage or pay scale may vary and is to be decided on a per job basis, upon mutual agreement. I am to be treated as an independent contractor and thus am responsible for the payment of my own taxes.
10. I am required to be punctual for all assignments and obligated to give at least a 48 hour notice prior to any cancellations due to extreme circumstances. Pelvic injury due to sexual aggravation does not count as extreme. I understand that any last minute cancellations on my part may carry a penalty.
11. I understand that any assignments can be canceled or postponed by the Clients without prior notice and will not hold Poise directly responsible for it.
12. I understand that even though Poise will try their best to find me assignments, there are still no guarantees of minimum work of any sort
13. With our mutual consent, the duration of this contract is to be for 3 years from January 10th, 2015.
14. I agree to all stipulations stated above, wholeheartedly and with my free-will. (With exceptions for the ones crossed out or altered by mutual consent with my agent.)

Model:________________ ___1/10/15____

Agent:________________ ___1/10/15___

Poise:_________________ ___1/10/15___
Last edited by G on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

Having spent the night on it, G'nort finalized the contract for Mercedes and Salvador for him to join Poise, Inc. as a model.

Poise, Inc.
Model Contract

This Model Contract (This "Contract") is made effective January 10th, 2015 by and between Poise, Inc. and Salvador Delahada In this Contract, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as "Poise", and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as "Sal".

PURPOSE OF CONTRACT: This contract is for the engagement of Sal as a photographic model. Poise, Inc. will engage Sal as a photographic model for Poise, Inc. Poise, Inc. reserves the right to use any and all photos obtained under this contract for all editions of magazines, articles, periodicals and advertisements released within 3 years of the date of this contract. Originals and negatives of all pictures taken will become the sole property of the owner of Poise, Inc., Mercedes Velasquez.(Referred to hereafter as "Owner.")

DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: Beginning on January 10th, 2015, Sal will provide the following services (collectively, the "Services"): Model shall perform for for Poise, Inc. no less than (4) Four photo shoots over a period of (1) one month, with each photo shoot lasting no less than 2 hours. It is understood that full frontal nudity is not included within these services and would result in termination of contract.

PAYMENT FOR SERVICES: Poise will pay compensation to Sal for the Services in the amount of __TBD__. This compensation shall be payable in a lump sum upon completion of the Services. Advances of compensation may be obtained but for no more than 2% of total agreed upon sum.

TERM/TERMINATION: Sal will commence work under this contract on January 10th, 2015 and will continue to work until January 10th 2018, unless Poise, Inc. makes a good-faith determination, prior to that date, that Sal's services are no longer needed. In that case, Poise, Inc. may terminate this contract upon 2 day's written notice. Poise may terminate this contract at any time if Service Recipient is dissatisfied with Sal's performance or for other good cause.

WORKING HOURS: Sal will require Poise, Inc. to work no more than 6 hours on any day and no more than 18 hours in any week. Sal will not be required to remain on the set for more than 6 hours per day. Sal may continue to work longer hours but this will be of his own choosing and not required by Poise, Inc. When Owner of Poise is present for any photo shoots, it will be the responsibility of Sal to serve the Owner coffee, tea, or other refreshments as requested, as well as devote time to housekeeping where the Owner so chooses while wearing the appropriate work uniform as indicated by Owner at time of housekeeping.

WARDROBE: Poise, Inc. will furnish all Sal's apparel for use in connection with the assignment with exception of (List to be attached on separate article) . All items furnished by Poise will remain the property of Poise. Any soiled garments (No questions will be asked.) will be summarily disposed of, and reimbursed to Poise, Inc. by deduction of cost from payment by third party client. Whereas the previously mentioned serving of refreshments and housekeeping are concerned, such acts will be performed without shirts of any kind being worn, should the Owner request. They may be tucked in the waistband of rugged jeans.

TRANSPORTATION: Transportation will be arranged or provided by Poise, Inc. to be reimbursed by Sal upon reimbursement by the third party client.

RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is understood by the parties that Sal is an independent contractor with respect to Poise, and not an employee of Poise. Poise will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, dental, sexual, or any other employee benefit, for the duration of the contract. Any and all greetings done with lips are to be done without tongue and remain chaste.

{Several pages of standard modelling performance and expectations of business and client. Nothing out of the ordinary, literally.}

First Name:_____________ Last Name:______________

1. I, Salvador Delahada, Hereby JOIN the Modeling & Talent Agency, "Poise, Inc. "
2. I agree to being Represented by Poise, Inc., its affiliates, associates, agents and scouts for Modeling, Pageantry & Performing Arts assignments from the Rhydin communities, internationally and Exclusively. Commissions are due towards Poise in case of any assignments taken upon independently by me.
3. I authorize Poise, and it's affiliates to carry, show, share, display, circulate or Showcase: My modelling photographs, head-shots, video demos, portfolio or my resume for the purpose of attaining Modeling and performing assignments for me, or use them for the purpose of advertising or marketing the Agency or its affiliates.
4. Poise has my permission and my Model&Artist Release to use all my pictures and videos shot by their photographers, videographers or associates for the purposes of publishing, printing, displaying or posting and broadcasting, for promotional purposes or financial gains in lieu of publicity or profit sharing value.
5. By joining Poise, I allow the use the my contact information to be shared by all principles and employees of the agency, and don't hold the principles responsible for the misuse of that information by anyone associated.
6. Poise researches and checks the reputation, legitimacy and background of all it's associates, clients and contractors, knowing that, and understanding the fact that there still there are no guarantees, I don't hold Poise at all responsible for my Security and Well-Being during the assignments or work-related travels. I, myself, will take all precautions and be completely responsible for my safety, health, and well-being.
7. Whenever I'm approached by any Businesses, Advertising Agencies, Marketing Firms, Modeling Agencies, Modeling Scouts, Event Planners, Casting Agents, Directors, Producers, Choreographers, anybody offering Modeling, Acting or Dancing assignments of any kind, paid or unpaid, I will forward them the contact information of my agent at Poise.
8. I will only let Poise negotiate the fees and will not quote any fees when being approached for assignments.
9. I understand that the assignments will be issued on a Sub-Contract basis, after deducting 15-25% commissions for Poise and an additional 5% for HDT Enterprises. Actual percentage or pay scale may vary and is to be decided on a per job basis, upon mutual agreement. I am to be treated as an independent contractor and thus am responsible for the payment of my own taxes.
10. I am required to be punctual for all assignments and obligated to give at least a 48 hour notice prior to any cancellations due to extreme circumstances. Pelvic injury due to sexual aggravation does not count as extreme. I understand that any last minute cancellations on my part may carry a penalty.
11. I understand that any assignments can be canceled or postponed by the Clients without prior notice and will not hold Poise directly responsible for it.
12. I understand that even though Poise will try their best to find me assignments, there are still no guarantees of minimum work of any sort
13. With our mutual consent, the duration of this contract is to be for 3 years from January 10th, 2015.
14. I agree to all stipulations stated above, wholeheartedly and with my free-will. (With exceptions for the ones crossed out or altered by mutual consent with my agent.)

Model:________________ ___1/10/15____

Agent:________________ ___1/10/15___

Poise:_________________ ___1/10/15___
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.

Return to “The Runway”