The Most Anticipated Tournament of the Year

Moderator: Staff

Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

More Betting! Round Two, Pick Two

Post by Kalamere »

Take a loss in the first round of this year's tournament, forcing you into the stands for the rest of the show? Bet on a sure thing to win it all, only to find them less sure than you thought? That's alright. We at The Line have a way for you to stay in the game through the next round of Madness!

Presenting the Round Two, Pick Two!

Pick the highest and lowest seeds to advance into round 3. As a tie breaker, also pick any other duelist in the middle. For example, my picks are Matt Simon and Lilith Anderson, plus I'll drop in Crunchem even though I don't know who he's going to be fighting yet.

Submit your picks along with 100 silver. Winners take the pool, plus an extra 1k because I managed to wrangle an advertising budget this year.

Betting closes the night of the first duel in the second round, so don't wait!

--
ooc:
Send a 100 silver donation to Kalamere naming your high and low pick along with a tie breaker pick. 1 point will be counted for each seed away from the optimal seeds you are. (eg: you pick #3 Jewell and she wins, but #1 Matt also goes on, that's 2 points). The person with the lowest point total wins. If there is a tie we look to see who was right with the tie breaker (seeding there doesn't matter).

Return to “Duel Madness”