A Call to Battle.

In the semi-regular battle of the best, who'll come out on top?!

Moderators: DUEL Jaycy, Staff

Aya Hayashibara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Go Rin No Sho

A Call to Battle.

Post by Aya Hayashibara »

Women of the Arena,

With the Intergender War upon us, I hereby call all females to honor their duty to prove that they are the superior gender, to do battle with the weak minded fools of the male population and defeat them with regularity in the Rings of Honor.

I call upon all my sisters skilled in unarmed and arcane arts to do the same. Humiliate the male population and show them that they are weak, that they cannot defeat their better.

The Female Population are already their betters in every aspect, so this should prove little to no difficulty to accomplish.

Thank you.
H.A.
Overlady of the Arena.
Gwen Minx
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Gwen Minx »

STABBITY!

~Gwen
Baroness and more importantly MINX
Guaire Bryne
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Guaire Bryne »

Jesus! Couldn't somebody take one for the team and give her a little? That MUST be what's wrong with her.

Guaire Bryne

The Greatest!
Rachael Blackthorne
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Professor

Location: Current: Number 6 Willow Way, Canopy District, Gloaming. Former: a beach house in Arcadia.

Post by Rachael Blackthorne »

Monsieur Peahen, be silent and stop proving yourself to be the greatest fool.

--Rachael Wynter
Evan Rush Rynth
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Evan Rush Rynth »

I believe the guys took several wins last night and so far from what I have seen in the rings, also believe us males ahead of the females. Therefore, getting to my point, can we have some sort of standings pinned to this cork thread every week or two to see just how bad one side or another is getting kicked around?
Evan Rush Rynth
House Rising
“It's like a good old fashion beating, ... within, inches of your life”
Evan Rush Rynth
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ack, bad eyes! Looks like there is a whole new line of cork threads for this war of ours. Well than, I stand corrected at the request since it is filled.
Evan Rush Rynth
House Rising
Aya Hayashibara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Go Rin No Sho

Post by Aya Hayashibara »

To the superior, Female gender,

This will be my second address in regards to the current contest, The Intergender Wars. I find myself disappointed in the results, thus far. The Male population currently has a noticable lead in the contest, and I dislike seeing this. I admit to some guilt as I have not been nearly as available as I would have liked, and as a partial of my lack of participation, Women have suffered.

We have let the unclean Males emerge victorious too many times. We have, apparently, been too soft on them. We have allowed them to win too many matches.

This cannot continue.

This MUST not continue.

Women are superior in skill to the men. It is time to take back the lead and when we do, hold it and build on it. To do this, several things must happen.

1. Fight smarter. You must treat every match as if your life depends on it.
2. Constant Vigilance. You must be aware of your opponents fighting style and how to best counter it.
3. Rachael Wynter. You should stop dueling, or duel within your skill level. Your losses are becoming insurmountable.
4. Rand alTan. Stop flirting with him and stop trying to be cute. Save your harlotry for outside of the ring.
5. Strike to hurt. Make the men fear you because you may injure them. Even with the wards.
6. Be selective. Destroy those you know you can before risking the ones who are more difficult.

Following these steps, the Superior, Female population shall emerge victorious by a considerable margin.

I shall be making myself more available for battles, and thus increase our percentages on the way towards ultimate victory.

I remain,
Hayashibara, Aya.
Overlady of the Duel of Swords.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Ladies,

Ditto what the Overlady said. Minus #4. Flirting with Rand in the ring distracts him; use it to your advantage!

Signed,
Jaycynda Ashleana
Diamond of the Duel of Fists.
Roderick Douglas
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Roderick Douglas »

You know, Overlady, your fanaticism on this matter is bordering some form of neurosis. My advice to the ladies? Have fun in the ring. The wins will come as they will. Gentlemen? Fight them as equals. Rachael? Ignore her stuffy arse, you're a fine dueler.

~Roderick of the Clan Douglas, unwitting donator of wins to the fairer sex
22nd Talon of Redwin
30th holder of Moonberyl
Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

Roderick is now officially exempt from any victory beers.

Everyone else, continue trouncing broads! That is all.
Evan Rush Rynth
Adventurer
Adventurer

Well, we all know Harris is passing out FREE BEERS for male wins. Trust me, I know this for a fact because I am pretty drunk from wins. So bring yourself to the rings and duel like it is a challenge match! We do not need to slow down and nor are we going to.

Also, I would like to thank Jaycy for all of her hard work on keeping up with the IGW! Thank you hun! You rock and roll alllllll night long!

::With that, Evan grinned and turned away from the cork board, glad that the IGW was brought about in the first place for it gives the normal duels an aspect of pride and achievement for any rank!::
Evan Rush Rynth
House Rising
Roderick Douglas
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Roderick Douglas »

Harris, I don't drink beer.

~Roderick of the Clan Douglas, imbiber of stronger drink
22nd Talon of Redwin
30th holder of Moonberyl
Evan Rush Rynth
Adventurer
Adventurer

Rand, found these on the floor last night where you dueled in that fists sport!

::a pair of smashed walnuts were left pinned to the cork board as Evan teased his friend::
Evan Rush Rynth
House Rising

Return to “InterGender Wars”