Demons in the Dark (Mature Content Warning)

Tales of Jaycynda Ashleana and her associates.

Moderators: PslyderFTA, Jaycy Ashleana

Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Demons in the Dark (Mature Content Warning)

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Even the happiest person in the world has times when the world seems a little dimmer, harder, more painful. Even that person must face torments in the height of sleep that leave impressions upon waking.

What follows are the nightmares of one particular woman. While some of her dark dreams are slight enough to only unnerve, others keep her awake for fear of delving again into the hells they portray. These dreams may be visions of times past or alternate future realities or fantasies.

These nightmares will very often contain mature content and may possibly contain subjects that could serve as triggers for personal distress.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Wednesday Aug 6, late evening.

“Ah, my dear Jaycynda, we are going to have so much …. fun.” Dawn crooned to the prostrate redhead shackled to the quartz slab as she tickled a fingertip down the nude woman’s spine. “Isn’t that right, lover?” The dragonelf’s red-gold gaze drifted from the woman to the space not visible by her victim’s limited frame of reference.

“Yah, lover,” came an utterly familiar drawl just a moment before the former cyberelf strolled before her, providing her with an ample view of his bare form, ready, tall and thick. “Ain’ tha’ right, petit?” He crouched on the tile to better meet her eyes with his own slitted amber. A single finger rose to her chin, pressing into the flesh to push her head to an even more unnatural angle. “Up ‘ere, petit. Yeh’ll be gettin’ tha’ soon ‘nough.” The woman behind the pair chuffed a soft laugh.

“Psly,” Jaycy rasped, eye rounded, “… please, love.” She allowed the finger’s touch to turn her face up, locking onto her husband’s vision. “Please, it’s me. Jaycy. What’s she done to you?!” The shackles binding her at wrist and ankle proved stronger than she and her struggles proved ineffectual against breaking her bondage. “Psly….” she repeated, whimpering.

“Ah, petit.” He laughed, a horrible and deep rumbling chuckle. “It’s whachya don’ta me.” He scooted forward in his crouch, releasing the tension point on her chin by simple expedient of grabbing it in his palm instead. Quick as a dart, he leaned in and wrenched breath and words from her, crushing his mouth to hers and through dipped tongue forcing her to open to him. Clawed fingers dug into the pale flesh and drew a pained gasp in the kiss. Simultaneously he lashed out through the link between them, shredding the long-standing barriers between them, stripping her mind as bare to him as her body lay.

“No!” she shrieked, head jerking to break contact between them, stomach thrusting into the pale quartz below her as back arched with the pain. “PSLY!” Convulsions wracked her body and she screeched again, both inside and out. “”Yeh, petit?” He grinned, licking his lips. “Yah tired’a foreplay already? A’ight.” Standing, he edged closer to her face even as his hand dipped lower to grasp himself. A chortle emanated from the area behind her as he brushed his length across first one cheek and then the other. “Le’s get goin’.”

A moan was torn from her throat as he withdrew, unable to deny her body’s reaction to his nearness. Nonexistent shielding, too, forced upon her the fullness of his own arousal and multiplied the inner sensation. Twitching little jolts burst over her skin as his hand slid lightly up and down. “Ready?” he gave as the only warning, the voice drifting from directly behind her. Warmth suffused to her lower legs as his natural heat blanketed her; it seemed the man had climbed on the slab with her.

His arm curled under her midsection and he jerked her roughly to him, almost snapping her arms with the force against their bondage. She howled as he pressed against her back and plunged his full turgid length into her rear without pause or gentleness. His own yowl matched her but was borne of pleasure, not pain. The ecstasy multiplied in the link between them unfettered and she unwillingly thrust back to drive him deeper.

“Ah, yeh, *****,” he growled in her ear.

“Psly, please, love, Psly!” she grunted, panting with each harsh push into her insides, close to splitting in twain. Her pleas for mercy only served to entice him more, driving him harder and faster. “Nononononono!” Even as she begged him to stop she ground toward him, feeling each inch not only from within her but as him, each delicious all-consuming push into the too-tight passage.

“Look inside my mind, Jaycynda.” Thrust. “See how much better your daughter is a lay than you.” Grunt, thrust. “See how much I’d rather **** her than you.” Thrust, squeeze, scream. “You’re nothing to me, and I’m going to **** you to death.” He thrust one last time, keening his climax.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Thursday, Aug 7, early afternoon.

“Psly?” A pause. “Psly?!” She screamed the second time, pounding at the glass separating the two. His head lolled to the left, slumped and tied to the chair. Her hands moved from before her to the walls encompassing her in the clear prison. “PSLY!” she tried again, futilely. The man was unconscious. “Where are we?!” she mumbled, pausing in her escape attempts to better assess the situation. The room they shared was blank, bare of any objects save the case she was in and the chair he sat upon. The glass reached up a good ten feet, meeting the ceiling. In the center of the box at its apex was an open hole, grated. Smooth glass showed no obvious entry or exit point.

A door to her far left opened and the dragonelf stepped through, smirking lightly into the enclosure. Her mouth opened, flapped really, but Jaycy was unable to make out the words. The witch strolled toward her husband and lightly brushed a hand over the man’s hair, smoothing it out in an almost gentle manner. A moment later, however, fingers curled into his hair and yanked viciously. Clumps of hair came away with the woman’s hand and she shook off the offending particles. They fluttered to the floor and his lap, thick and fuzzy on his jeans.

Dawn’s lips moved again and a few spare moments later, a gentle hissing sound warned of the mist that would soon permeate the case. Jaycy looked around sharply, green-gold eyes widening at the creeping danger. Her mouth snapped shut as she grasped at the bottoms of her gypsy skirts. She lifted them to her mouth to provide a protective barrier, oblivious of her exposure beneath the waist.

The woman outside laughed softly, settling hands at her hips as she watched the redhead within crumble, unable to prevent her own demise with the makeshift mask. She idly patted the head of Pslyder once more, an idle gesture reserved for a pet. “Mmm, soon you shall awaken, and we shall have our … fun.” She laughed, red-gold eyes turning toward the ceiling of the box. She did not hear the vacuum’s power drawing the mist again from the glass case but she saw its work in the lightening of the area within and the clearer view of the woman inside.

She finally strolled forward and stood before the glass, one hand reaching out to press against it. “Rise, *****,” she purred in a husky, low tone. No sound should have traversed the glass but the redhead slowly pushed to her feet, hands settling at her side. Dawn smiled a full satisfied smile and slid her hand down the glass. Where flesh touched, surface melted away as ice turned shadow with no liquid intermediary and spread, widening the chasm that would allow Dawn access to her ‘mother.’

“Come, my dear,” she drawled, turning on a heel and crooking a finger over her shoulder. The redhead complied, silent. Feet padded silently behind the dragonelf and stopped only when Dawn raised a hand to forestall her. “Wait,” she ordered.

Jaycy stared after Dawn as the other woman strolled through the only exit, closing the door behind her. She turned her attention toward her incapacitated husband, aching to reach out and touch the bald spot just created. Move, hand, please, don’t stand there. Go to him. She willed her arm to follow her commands but it remained still, loose at her side. No, she silently wailed.

She could see, hear and feel everything but she could not control her own body. She was prisoner.

Dawn returned shortly, smirk wide and satisfied. Her left hand grasped a lit torch while her right carried the oil that would serve as catalyst upon his unwitting frame. Nearing Jaycy, she handed both items to the redhead with a commanded “take them.” Fingers curled loosely around the items and no matter how much she tried, she could not discard them.

“Burn him, *****. Slowly, one part at a time. Start with his ….” Dawn trailed off, now-free hand waving toward his lap with a hearty chortle. She then moved away, far enough that she would not suffer collateral damage, and set hands at her hips.

Jaycy leaned forward and poured a measure of oil over Psly’s lap and waited a beat before applying the lit torch to the soaked area.

Psly jolted awake with a harrowing shriek and the best Jaycy could manage was a single tear as she finished her task of burning him alive.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Wednesday, Aug 13

“Jaycy, love, don’t you think you’re being a touch unreasonable?” Psly looked up, mid-folding. A pile of laundry inhabited his side of the bed – her laundry, of course – and he was resigned to the task so that he might be able to sleep sometime soon. He set the square-shaped puddle of jean fabric on the corner – her side – and picked up one of her dozens of plain t-shirts.

She released an exasperated huff, leaning well forward to snatch a shirt for her own. “Psly, she stabbed you. Almost killed you. She’s threatened and tried to kill me for years. She was married to Anubis. Y’know, the guy who enslaved … other-me. I don’t understand how I’m being unreasonable at all!” She stared at him briefly, the shirt crumpling as hands balled into fists. A moment later she recalled her task and wincing, released her vice-grip on the cotton, setting it onto the bed and smoothing it out flat. “I don’t understand, either, how the entire city thinks she’s some paragon of virtue. And I don’t…” she continued, pausing in her chore to point at him. “… understand how you can stand there and defend her!”

“Well,” he answered patiently, “… she has a point about her father and past, doesn’t she? The other you did abandon her after her father died. She chose to send them all away after he was gone. She was, likely, the last one to see him alive. As for the other question, well. She’s very active in the community. She’s involved with the orphanages. She donates heavily. She’s adopted many children! She’s the governor.”

Jaycy froze, eyes round and mouth agape. “No, Rekah’s governor.” Brows suddenly knit as she flitted a look left and right, surely thinking hard. “And there’s no chance Dawn would ever get that. The people wouldn’t allow it; they couldn’t allow it.” Her right hand balled and she punched the hapless and helpless shirt on the coverlet. “And it doesn’t matter what the other-me did; I – we – shouldn’t be bearing the brunt of it. And you shouldn’t be saying she’s in the drekkin’ right to do it!” She pointed again at her husband, a harsh jab through the air of extended index finger. “And she tried to kill you,” she punctuated with another thrusting point, “… because you made me dragon. Because I’m a half-mongrel *****.”

He finally sighed in the face of her tirade. “You do parade your draconic abilities about fairly often, Jaycy. Can’t you see her side of it? Take a minute to calm down and think about it from her point of view. She’s already hurting because of her father – and yes, she can still be hurting after all this time – and here you are, the very image of that hurt dancing around. Sometimes it feels like you don’t take what it means to be a dragon seriously. It’s not a game.” He paused, frowning down at the pile below. “It’s not a reward for almost killing yourself, you know. I didn’t do it to make you feel better.”

His words drew a pained gasp. “Psly!” Tears welled in the corners of her green-gold eyes. “We didn’t plan any of it, nor do we really understand how it happened. I never thought it was a reward. I …” A full-on sob fell from her, chest heaving as her hands came up to cover her face. “I…” she tried again through her fingers. “Oh!” A heavy sigh, punctuated by panted breaths, preceded the lowering of her hands. “Well, if that’s how you feel … I don’t see a reason…” She heaved a shuddering sigh, “… for me to stay or us to stay married.”

His smile was wry and his response was quiet. “I don’t think I do either. Can you take this,” he asked, waving to the pile, “… when you go? I’m tired and need some sleep.”
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Thursday, Aug 21, very late.

“Where should we start?” The familiar male snicker that served companion to the female’s voice jolted her into full consciousness and her head jolted up from its leftward-leaning loll. Awareness brought to the forefront the biting pain of joints pulled out of sockets, pressure unforgiving at her shoulders as she dangled freely from the ceiling.

A crude push to her hip sent her twisting and turning to bring the duo into view as they assessed her bare, air-kissed body. The nightmare known as Skid curved around from behind Dawn’s form, masked visage grinning smartly at the captive redhead. One clawed hand wrapped itself around his mate’s breast, kneading the silky-smooth whiteness in his grasp. Long whiplash tail flicked at the dragonelf’s feet. “Mmm,” he snickered again, canting his head first left and then right. “Mayhaps …. her …. yeeeeeaaaah.” His soft evil giggle emanated forth once more. “… her wings.”

Dawn’s soft laugh joined as deeper counterpart to her lover’s and she edged away from him. “Well, my dear,” she drawled, “… we must first bring them to vision. How do you propose we might accomplish such a task?” Her own hand rose, perfectly manicured nails curling around the object she had just removed from Skid’s teasing hold. A singular nail of her other hand tapped lightly against her own exposed pale hip.

“Skid, please, no,” Jaycy pleaded, shifting her frame back and forth in a vain attempt to drive chains over the point of the hook securing her. All she managed, however, was a twist that turned her away from the two. “Please, no,” she expelled as sob, voice quivering with the new pain her attempt brought upon her arms. The momentum remained enough that her lower body swung lightly, slow and soft.

“Skid, please, no,” he mocked before turning his dark smile upon Dawn. “Can I do it any ol’ way I want?” he queried, steepling clawed fingers. “Huh, huh, pretty please. I promise I’ll make it pretty.”

Dawn chuckled softly, hand moving from her chest and across pale stomach to rest at her opposite side. “Yes, my dear. You can do it ‘any ol’ way’ you want.” He tittered and graced his woman with a full courtly bow. “Away I go!” He spun swiftly, tail whipping through the air and catching Jaycy on her calves, sending her swinging more violently. A few breaths of distance closed before he still her rocking momentum, claws pinpricking her thighs. A soft whimper escaped before she could clamp her lips closed.

“Aw, Jaycy,” he chided, “… you’ve always wanted this.” Swishing up from the floor, his tail hooked around her ankles and held her straight and still as he slunk around her. Hidden lips rushed forward and pressed to her stomach, mask nuzzling her as he rubbed his face back and forth over the scarred expanse. Suddenly he graced her with a sharp harsh bite and she yelped. Dawn laughed again, the sound distant and faint among the immediate force of the man.

He leaned forward, pulling a great inhaling sniff. “Oh yeaaaaaah, you want it.” Motion held in check by his tail, Skid’s hands became free to explore the bounty of redhead before him. He traced little whirls up her legs, single eye widening delightedly at the tickled rise of goosebumps in nail’s wake. His light, almost playful touches drew higher toward her midsection, bringing a shamed and yet aroused flush to her skin. “Skid, no, please,” she tried again. He merely snickered and continued his travels. Her upper half convulsed and contorted as she tried – and failed – to escape him.

Upon reaching the apex of thighs, he skimmed lightly toward her very core. Claw slid between pressed flesh and jabbed upward, into her while the thumb pressed hard down on her outer region, grinding even as he jutted cruelly into her. A second and then third and fourth finger joined his main and he drilled into her with his living piston. The mask unwrought and he darted in, misshapen, to puncture flesh with another hard nip. “Open for me,” he crooned against her skin.

Jaycy screamed, unable to withstand the sensation or withdraw from his hellish hold. Her back shredded to tattered strips of body as wings erupted forth from her shoulder blades. They unfurled behind her, the full length of her black-striped silver leathery wings stretched to capacity and crashing into the bare walls. He pursued one final thrust before withdrawing, allowing her to fall dazed and limp under the chains.

Dawn chuffed another soft laugh and moved forward, twin bone-white daggers clasped loosely in her hands. She slunk toward her lover and offered him one of the pair. He took it as mask reforged upon his face. “You want to go first or can I?” The dragonelf bowed her head in response to his question, falling away a pace. “Be my guest,” she allowed, smiling coldly upon the battered form of her mother.

“Oh, goodie,” he crowed and stood tall on hind legs, raising himself to the equal of her wing junction. With a little hum, he brought the dagger to the appendage, edge resting against it, and then plunged the point deep into the apex.

She couldn’t help but scream.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Monday, September 15

“Evil bitch.”

He spat the words from behind her, cold venom jolting her attentions from the cooing babe swaddled in her arms. She whipped around so swiftly the tiny girl let loose a sharp wail. “Oh!” Jaycy finally answered, dumbly, as she identified the source of the voice.

Arlen.

Her arms contracted around the bundle in her hold, pressing the babe into her chest both to soothe the child and smother her cries. “Arlen,” she finally vocalized, swallowing hard. “I… I…” She tried twice to speak but her mouth flapped uselessly as nothing coherent emerged. “Umm…”

His form held no otherworldly glow; in fact, gruesome and grotesque lines jagged across his body, a patchwork of flesh and muscle peeking from beneath ratted scraps of cloth. He stepped forward, pace slow and deliberate, gaze boring into her green-gold eyes. “You are an evil bitch, Jaycynda,” he repeated while stalking closer. “You butchered me and have no care as to what you did. I, who gave you all of myself and stood loyally by your side for these years! I, who held your secrets and worried over you each time you left! I, who was as close to a father as you ever had here in Rhydin!” He paused, then raised an accusatory finger, jabbing it in her direction as he grated his final charge. “I, who loved you more and better than any of your … toys!”

She gasped, eyes round as a foot slid back in the force of his anger. “Of course I cared!” she gibbered. “I think of nothing but what I did! I miss you every day and with all my heart. I can barely bring myself to the shop every day because of it, and I’ve tried to do half the good you did there. I haven’t touched that blade since then, and I’ve stopped dueling in the Arena, unable to bring myself to raise a weapon like that again.” Her words of protest came fast and breathy.

“I watched you!” he accused, thrusting his finger forward again. “You had no remorse, no worry as to what you had done when you cavorted with your friends and cohorts! And … “ He stepped forward, invading her sphere, and lashed out to snatch the bundled babe from Jaycy’s embrace. The incessant howl’s volume raised as flesh and cloth no longer absorbed the sound. He dangled the babe before his former mistress. “… this! You claim grief yet you immediately set to spawning!”

“But,” she rasped, “… but, aye! I did pretend nothing was wrong; I couldn’t let anyone know what had happened. Please, Arlen, I swear, I do have remorse! If it weren’t for Psly, for her, it’d have consumed me already!” A sob wracked through her before she continued, pleading for understanding. “We named her Arlena, after you!”

“Pah,” he only spewed before tearing the blanket from around the baby girl. She squalled her displeasure, a call that turned into a scream of terror and pain as the monstrosity grasped one chubby arm and then the other, wrenching them apart.

Jaycy fainted.

Return to “Eye of the Tyger”