Standing On One's Own Feet

Small school of dueling held in the basement of Tormay's home. The aim is to study techniques, old and new, and train to be better duelists, in and out of the rings.

Moderators: Argus Redath, Tormay Eludes, Neo Eternity

Tormay Eludes
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Standing On One's Own Feet

Post by Tormay Eludes »

Sealing the envelope, Tormay got up from his desk in the study to send out the four letters. Two for Atrebla, two for BCU. He was just glad that the Bloods hadn't put a claim on him yet either, it would be interesting trying to tell Tara about his decision... he wondered breifly if she would even accept it if he had been claimed.

After sending the letters out, he went down into the basement, time for training sessions to start. Of course, there weren't many people yet, recruitment was not going as well as he would have liked, but Tormay knew it would be tough at first.

"This is House deGorol," He stated simply with a smile, "You already know this. Well, as of today, it is only House deGorol. This dueling house is not a chapter of any other house or group or organization. We are not a part of Atrebla, or BCU, or anyone else.

I will not say that you have to break off ties or leave any groups like I have. I do not mind if members of this house are members of another group. That is your decision to make, not mine.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, on to todays training. We are going to be focusing on timing for the perfect counter thrust..."

The rest of the session should be training as usual, or so he hoped.

Return to “House deGorol”