OOC- Discussions, Ideas, Requests

Small school of dueling held in the basement of Tormay's home. The aim is to study techniques, old and new, and train to be better duelists, in and out of the rings.

Moderators: Argus Redath, Tormay Eludes, Neo Eternity

Tormay Eludes
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

OOC- Discussions, Ideas, Requests

Post by Tormay Eludes »

As it says in the title, this is where you go for anything listed in the title, and possibly anything OOC not listed in the title.
Shalbaal
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Shalbaal »

I'm also posting the "A New Face" threads in the following RDI thread as a part of a larger ongoing story:

http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13784

If you don't mind, I'm asking if you'd please post replies there as well.

Thanks!
Taneth
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Taneth »

I talked with Tormay and he said it was fine to cross-post the Multiplicity thread from the RDI to here because the story will involve House deGorol as well as elements from the duels.

The actual thread is in Afternoon Tea Party on the RDI site. The story will hopefully explain what is happening and anyone is free to participate, but all I ask is no one solves the problem right away because I have yet to decide how it even should end.

I welcome particpation and if anyone has questions or anything feel free to ask. Look for more regarding the story or in the thread as Tormay is going to post some wonderful additions!
Tormay Eludes
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tormay Eludes »

Of course, I am really slow at coming up with responses on posts... so I only have one up so far. This weekend I should have up a second installment from Tormay's perspective on things.

Return to “House deGorol”