Duel Master Seedings and First Round Matchups

Random McChanse
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Duel Master Seedings and First Round Matchups

Post by Random McChanse »

Just a quick update before I begin: Due to Cory's unfortunate departure from the realm of the living, a hole had to be filled in the invitations, and the duelist I had planned on using to fill a hole, Vinny, had just qualified through the DoS qualifier. Due to the lack of duelists who could qualify through the histories or DoS qualifier, I took the highest-placed uninvited Tour duelist, G'nort Dragoon-Talanador, and seeded him at the bottom of the Tour seeds.

As for the seedings themselves, the first 5 seeds went to those who qualified through the histories. They were ordered in consideration of titles achieved and cumulative WoL. The next 4 seeds then went to the top 4 in the 2006 Tour de RhyDin, in order of placing. G got the next seed, as I drew him from the Tour rather than the histories. Finally, the last 6 seeds went to those advancing through the qualifiers. The first three were distributed randomly to those advancing through the Winner's Bracket, and the last three were distributed randomly to those advancing through the Loser's Bracket.

Duel Master Seeds

1. Cassius Maximus
2. Harris D'Artainian
3. Xerzes Maureen
4. Vanion Shadowcast
5. Artemus Kurgen
6. Matthew Simon
7. Kheldar Drasinia
8. Rena Cronin
9. Bran Bale
10. G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
11. Vincent Smith
12. Random McChanse
13. Tasslehofl Momus
14. Felix Pride
15. Wyheree Ravenlock Black
16. Liena Hope

Therefore, the bracket is as follows:

1. Cassius
vs
16. Liena

8. Rena
vs
9. Bran

4. Vanion
vs
13. Tass

5. Art
vs.
12. Random

2. Harris
vs.
15. Wyheree

7. Kheldar
vs.
10. G'nort

3. Xerzes
vs.
14. Felix

6. Matt
vs.
11. Vinny
Last edited by Random McChanse on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't underestimate me, for when I'm working I'm super shiny and sit on a post.

And I walk on ceilings, so try to mess with that, fool.
Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

Unfortunately times are limited for me nowadays, so any dueling will have to occur 11 PM EST or later. Let me know if this is a problem and I'll see if I can work something else out.
Random McChanse
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Random McChanse »

(As Shadow of Man was determined to be an alt of a currently banned player, Wyheree has been chosen to replace him as the next highest-placed Tour participant. However, due to the seedings already being finalized, she will take his 15th seed rather than being seeded after the Tour invitations like G was.)
Don't underestimate me, for when I'm working I'm super shiny and sit on a post.

And I walk on ceilings, so try to mess with that, fool.

Return to “Duel Master Archives”