Site Update!

Announcements from the site administrators.

Moderator: Staff

Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Site Update!

Post by Eden Parker »

Hey everyone! As Kal mentioned yesterday, after discussing some ideas with the current staff, I helped design the ownership and operational structure of the site. As soon as we're ready to share the full document, we will, and at that time I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it!

As we move forward, I want everyone to prepare for some changes to the site. Some of these are out of necessity such as bringing the site up to current security standards and updating content to better reflect where we are. Please be patient with us as we make this transition. Jake and Kal are working very hard to make this a safe and accessible place for all of us to play, duel, and write.

We're also working on a new design for the site and its forums. Again, this is half out of necessity as we make the site more secure, fix some lingering problems, and half because we think it's time for a face lift.

As we start working on our new home, please feel free to share with us your thoughts on the things you want to see on the new site, whether it's forum features, or a specific piece of artwork you love and find inspiring. In particular, you can throw your ideas out in the Discord lobby and see how everyone feels about them, or send ideas to me directly on Discord and I'll make sure they get shared with Jake and Kal and the other staff that's working on site design.

I obviously can't guarantee that we're going to implement all the ideas, but we really do want this to be a shared experience and we know how much creative value there is in this community.

So please be patient with us as we make some changes. And while we don't anticipate problems, it's a good idea to save copies of any posts you have made from Friday, October 5 moving forward.

More updates are coming soon!

Return to “Coordinator's Corner”