Cross Posting to RDI

Announcements from the site administrators.

Moderator: Staff

Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Cross Posting to RDI

Post by Kalamere »

All,

Just a quick update to my post from last week in regard to cross-posting events on the RDI / DM forums.

I was contacted over the weekend by BW, and many of you likely already saw his post in this thread. The restriction of posting RoH / Discord based events to those forums has been lifted. This more or less returns us to the old status quo for event promotion and you are invited to cross-post as you see fit.

~Kal
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Re: Cross Posting to RDI

Post by Kalamere »

I'm a little late in posting this update, but I expect many are already aware. Cross posting of events to be held on the RhyDin.org forums or our Discord server is back to being disallowed by RDI policy.

I've reached out to Amaltea in an attempt to open a dialogue on this issue, but can obviously make no promises as to what the outcome of such a talk, if there is such a talk at all, will be.

As with the previous iteration of this policy, we would ask that you please respect the wishes of the RDI site and restrict any playables and notices posted there to only events that will take place within the confines of Dragonsmark.

There is no change as far as what is allowable on RhyDin.org or our Discord server. We encourage you to post about your events no matter what venue you plan to host them on. The Town Crier topic and #player-announcements channel remain open for your use.

Thanks,
~Kal

Return to “Coordinator's Corner”